If you would like to join the AvantiCare team, we have a range of career options available.
We are an inclusive workplace who celebrate diversity.
Careers on offer
At AvantiCare we are committed to the provision of holistic services to the community that respect the individual as a whole. It is the AvantiCare philosophy to create a movement for purposeful ageing because every person and their needs matter. This philosophy underpins the development of our models and all of the services that we offer.
- Worried you are going to be thrown in at the deep end?
- Unsure of what area of physio you want to work in?
- Aware you need to learn more, but don’t know where to start?
Here at AvantiCare we recognise that our new grads are special and so we have developed our own program to support you, especially in those first months.
When you join AvantiCare you get:
- Guidance and support every step of the way.
- Variety in caseload and settings, including Home Care, residential and restorative care.
- Regular PD, continuing education programs, financial support for external PD, access to self-directed learning packages and more. We are committed to helping you be the best YOU possible.
- Ongoing support and mentoring from our senior experienced multi-disciplinary team.
- Social support at regular team events.
- A terrific company culture.
- Opportunity to help out with student supervision and participate in clinical research. We run the “Seed Project” where our team have the opportunity to participate in a month long research program each year.
- No weekend or shift work.
- Career progression with the opportunity to progress to team leadership or management roles.
- To work with colleagues that are as passionate as you are and who want you to succeed.
Here at AvantiCare we always make sure that our team feel supported, connected and inspired.
If you wish to apply for a role at AvantiCare within our Graduate Program send your resume to [email protected]. Get in quick as these coveted positions are limited.